Wednesday 12 August 2020

"I am the Turn-Spitte Dogg"

For the past few days I've been "crunching" (relative to my usual pace).

So this guy;


I'm hopefully joining up with an OSR blogosphere entity to produce a dungeon which will be both the continuation of a well-liked series and the first 'Eclipse Knights' content since the posts of so many years ago.

Also kind of these guys;


And I can't tell you anything about it yet. I'm this close to finishing draft one.

But I can show you the huge stack of images I'm using both as inspiration and as reference;









































7 comments:

  1. Is this related at all to that Queen Mab thing you posted about a while back? That seemed really interesting as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a very exciting assortment of imagery. Looking forward to it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a very exciting assortment of imagery. Looking forward to it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good good good good good good good

    ReplyDelete