Monday 17 March 2014

Ahhhhhh, fuck it

You know what, it's basically the same information cleaned up and re-arranged and the chances of me getting a US tax code are fucking zero, plus I'm fucked anyway and I can't stand the thought of the entire fucking weekend I spent arranging it going to waste so just have the pdf version for free.

Its bookmarked with a table of contents. All the essays are grouped roughly according to subject.

It's formatted for A5 so should be easy to read on a kindle or Ipad.

One thing I would appreciate is if you like it and you have a blog, review it and pass it along to anyone outside the OSR microverse who might like it.

When take as a whole its a reasonable chunk of culture so I wouldn't mind if it was know of 'out there' if, indeed, there is anything out there at all.

If you hate it obvs, say nothing.

One other thing I would say is, before you download it, have a think about whether you actually have the time to read it. If you don't, leave it be. The only thing that would really dive me crazy is the thought of it mouldering on a bunch of hard drives not being read.

I will put a link in the Free Stuff toolbar on the right.

(Click on pic below.)

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B6McpfI_lhIZR19oaGxONE1FOHc/edit?usp=sharing



10 comments:

  1. Will you take donations? I want to give you simoleons somehow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You could always do the Kevin Crawford/James Raggi thing, have an no-art pdf version and then the purchasable pdf has artwork included.
    Also, a donate button would be good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Man, your blog is one of my favorites that's still around. The pdf is fantastic, and will definitely see some serious use at the gaming table. And donate buttons ARE a good idea. Great work, keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your generosity and creative intelligence is much appreciated. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Seriously, you need a flattr account like Zak, because I'm pretty sure the carrier pigeons I've been training are just fucking off to Vegas with the donations I keep trying to send to you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Replies
    1. Patreon is an excellent option. You get money, we get the ease of providing you money painlessly and feeling like we are wonderful people supporting struggling artists

      Delete
  7. I read and enjoyed this; thanks! Especially, the Joey theory. Also the comparison to Psychology of Military Incompetence - I've read that book but I'd never thought to compare with other domains.

    ReplyDelete