Friday 16 September 2022

Demon-Bone Sarcophagus is Available to Order

My nightmare is finally over! Those of you who have been following my Kickstarter may be aware of the very lengthy (a year!) route this book took to publication.

Well it is published!

Demon-Bone Sarcophagus, part one (hopefully) of an intended three books of Broken Fire Regime, available in Hardcopy, PDF and with the diegetic play aid and treasure retrievable in this very adventure; the Heist Plans of Anaracket Bonvive (a plan for a heist which may take place in book two, if we ever actually publish it).

Available in the false parcels store, see over there on the right? At the sign of the Trilobite Knight.




11 comments:

  1. I am really excited. Seeing this in my inbox made my day. I haven't had time to do anything except a cursory scan but it looks beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same. I loved how, after all the various pains of production, it was suddenly like "it's here btw" and I thought "oh! That was quick!"

      Delete
  2. Congratulations! As far as I see, it was a difficult project.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry for all the struggles you faced over the course of development on this book. I still have your quote from our interview about this game on my blog header lol.

    Are the issues you faced with this game going to affect the likelihood, timeline, or anything else, for the following two games in this trilogy? Is that still the plan?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Everything is still in progress and everything will take a long time to arrive

      Delete
  4. more like demon-BONER sarcophagus amiright hey hey

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on getting it out the door Big P!
    Good luck on the next one

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have you considered having some distribution in US? I would like to purchase, but I can't justify paying 25$ for the shipping. That doubles the cost of the module.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are currently no plans to distribute through the U.S. no

      Delete
  7. Patrick,
    While I enjoyed the book, and will run the adventure, I think you got absolutely ripped off on copy editing. I would like to offer my services on this front. I can send a sample of my work or provide an after-the-fact account of the errors in DBS. And I can do it on the cheap. Please email me at canyon dot j dot frost at gmail dot com if you are interested in this service.

    ReplyDelete