A D10 table to connect characters to each other. Roll at the beginning of the session to work out how you know each other. Roll for the person to your right or left, then go round the table linking people up.
This is not original work. I took the most interesting entries from here-
And tried to Cyber them up a bit. The Cyberpunk tables are all D10, so I made these the same way.
How you hooked up
1. Characters each feel the other "has his uses."
2. Characters met in the highly protected vault of the most powerful local organisation; both barely escaped with their lives.
3. Characters met when one accidentally invalidated a contract that had been placed on the other.
4. Characters got up in each others faces. Fought to a standstill. Either physically, or by other means. Now friends.
5. Characters were hired muscle for a Corporation who turned on them; now on the run.
6. Characters were originally hunter and target, now friends and peers.
7. Characters have a weird resemblance, if your didn’t know them well, you could easily mistake one for another, though not blood related.
8. Characters met on an mission that went to shit, both deserted their group. So far as they know there were no survivors.
9. Characters were each one of a team of seven, hired for a pittance to protect an isolated hab-block in the slums from drug-fiend bandits.
10. Characters each secretly convinced the other is playing a double game. Each are quietly playing along until the other reveals their true colours. Both too worried about being stabbed in the back to leave the other alone for long.