Thursday 22 June 2017

A PDF of Fire on the Velvet Horizon

You asked for one.

And we said no.



Then you asked again.


And we said "NO"


But now Dyson Logas has asked us for something to add to the bundle intended to fund Contessa going to Gen-Con.

Aaaand then we said yes.

So there will be a Fire on the Velvet Horizon PDF. 
When the bundle comes out, that will be the only place you can get it.
So watch Dysons feed for that.

Word of warning - its an utterly bare product - just the files.
No pdf menu - no nothing, only the images.

12 comments:

  1. I think you should have said no again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is why you are merely a Goblins Henchmen while I am a Patrick's Tuart.

      Delete
    2. :O)
      I've been angling for that promotion for a while, I can sense it coming ... I can feel it!

      Delete
  2. So i can Print them and use them as tokens? Or print them as postcards?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well it'll be your PDF so you can do what you like with them, preferably non-commercially though.

      Delete
  3. this is a blessing for those of us who live deep in the wilderness, with only the light of our laptop to warm us

    ReplyDelete
  4. so to be clear it is Only the pictures--none of the text or description of the creatures? Sorry, i do not want to misunderstand

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The text is totally embedded in the image at the point of creation so all the text will be there, visible exactly as it is in the hardcopy book.

      Delete
  5. So I have it now. Mwahaha. Patrick's not kidding when he says it's utterly barebones. I've seen pirated hacks of Slovakian cookbooks scanned with more finesse. Some of the pages are crooked and I'm starting to think it's deliberate.

    It's possible this adds to the charm.

    Anyway, I have it now, and you can't take it away from me. And I am delighted.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Any chance of getting the cover of the book to go with the PDF? I bought the Contessa bundle and the cover wasn't included.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The bottom image of this post should now be a link to the cover file.

      Delete