Saturday 24 January 2015

More Curseling Riddles

Man just never riddle with Curselings.


#1
You make me
but cannot escape me
I have no boundary
Time and Space obey me
But I die before dawn.

A Nightmare


#2
Once I destroyed all
I and my white brothers
Two armies ranked, we fought for life
Nothing survived us.
Then, I met a foe to hard or sharp or sweet.
Now I torture you until you cast me out.

A Broken Tooth


#3
I will take everyhing one day.
But no day.
Till then I wait behind closed eyes.

Darkness / Night


#4
I want one thing: for you to live.
But don't listen
Or I'll eat your life whole.

Fear


#5
You don't like me clothing you
But you will wear me in the end
And become me after that.
We will catch sunbeams
And sleep in the stillness.

Dust


#6
I am never really with you.
You might think you have found me,
But the closer you attend
The more distant I seem.
I flee between the stars.

Silence


#7
Don't worry, I always pass cleanly
Though I seem dirty.
I want to be with you!
Not this still one.
(I have to keep moving)
I have already forgotten how it all went down.
(I have no memory)
Though others might not have.

Gold from dead hands


#8
This is the greatest partnership!
I cost you nothing
I always listen
I never complain
You can make me with a knife
And fuck me all night.

A Dead Wife! (Curselings always laugh after this one.)



#9
The wild beasts know me still.
The poor never forgot.
You made a golden wall to keep me out.
And built a golden store in case I came.
I was inside the wall.
I was beneath the store.
When feasts are done I feast on you.

Famine.



#10
It wasn't us!
One gave us our command.
Our ten servants did the deed.
Of two, now one remains.
How then can we be guilty of the crime?

A murderers hands.

5 comments:

  1. 1. Dreams
    2. Teeth
    5. Dust
    6. The future?
    9. Hunger?

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is white text under the riddles guys

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like #5. But then, I like all of them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Damn it the answer is love for all of them again! What kind of riddle shop is this?!

    ReplyDelete