Saturday 9 April 2016

SICKENING FEMINIST GAMERGATE SOCIAL JUSTICE CULTURE WAR CONTROVERSY!!!! FUCKING SARKEESIAN KOTAKU FUCK!!


HA Ha ha.

You fools.

You see how easily I control you? My thoughts are eagle talons, yours are but mice.

Now focus the sharp spike of endorphins, outrage and surprise you felt when you saw that title.

Wait for a second... let it coagulate into shame about our ruined culture and your own willing part in its downfall.

Live with your shame for a moment. Live with your sin.

Luckily for you, as Pope of reality, I am currently selling indulgences from internet hell.

Go and help this guy. Click on this picture now.



2 comments:

  1. A wild Charity Troll appears! Charity Troll uses 'This family needs fiscal aid!' It's highly effective (I hope).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Normally, I am pretty skeptical about these things. However, if you vouch for them, I will lend a hand.

    ReplyDelete